AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speaking of Raccoons....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 7/5/2020 23:47 (#8356614 - in reply to #8354217)
Subject: RE: Speaking of Raccoons....

just a tish NE of central ND
Bigger live trap? Leghold trap? Flying lead kind of trap?
He is probably intimidated about the one way "in" entrance into a smaller trap due to his size. If the traps if his only available food he will eventually try to get to it.Put the food far inside the trap in a soup can wired to the trap cage or they just move the trap over and clean it up (what ever falls through the wire.) I have had raccoons carry away a tin can of bait right out of the trap if you dont wire the can to the cage and never trip the trigger.
Never feed cats and dogs inside a building (IMHO) it invites coons and skunk and rats and birds right into you building that is meant for humans to use for themselves, not animals...... Cats and dogs will eat outside and away for any buildings just fine and you can see what else if visiting the dish.(trail cam for when you're not there) BY doing it this way the DARN BUILDING will stop stinking like CAT and DOG piz and shni#T, which has to be the most disgusting smell on earth. Makes me just want to puke when I get close to a cat and dog infested building.They are so cute and cuddly but wow can the reek of uncleanliness.The animals fur and coat will be cleaner too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)