AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

George Floyd mural
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rank
Posted 6/3/2020 08:30 (#8295487 - in reply to #8295199)
Subject: RE: Wow . . . . What a Group

SEON
minn gopher - 6/3/2020 05:51

iseedit - 6/3/2020 04:41

thunderhut - 6/2/2020 22:40 I posted in cafe vs politics to avoid the bigger debate. I am simply stating i appreciate the artistic talent others are blessed with. I have zero talent. 

I was a bit taken back by the comments . . .  . .  I sure hope the rest of the world, that reads AgTalk, doesn't get a bad (worse) impression that I have from some of the posters.

Yes, the talent of those in that area of Mpls are humbling. That's one of about 4 that have been created. There's been several side walk versions too, but they don't last as long.
That particular one was created on Thursday, If I recall. Created by 3 artist from there.

You don’t have to read ag talk much to see why this country still has some of the problems they do. This site might be good for learning more or different things about farming. But, when social issues are discussed, it’s 1964 way to often.

You keep trying to make it about color. Shame on you. This guy was a thieving, drug dealing, impaired driving, arrest resisting addict and a 5x felon. After 30+ years his number finally came up. Life is hard and it’s harder when you’re stupid.

Fire the cops and give them a fair trial but this appeasing and apologizing for the rioters should have stopped long ago.

And I could’ve made that mural too if I had a bunch of stolen paint, no job and a total lack of respect for someone else’s property.

Edited by rank 6/3/2020 08:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)