AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

George Floyd mural
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rank
Posted 6/5/2020 22:56 (#8300496 - in reply to #8298962)
Subject: RE: George Floyd mural

SEON
JDEEREMAN - 6/5/2020 06:46

And then you are branded a racist for pointing that out.

All of this should be pointed out at trial. If there is one, the lynch mob has the long knives out, and will not hesitate to find a friendly judge who will take every chance to interpret the law in favor of conviction.

Not to mention, finding an impartial jury????? Can't happen nowadays. No juror wants a riot on there hands from an acquittal.

Yeah I don’t know how he gets a fair trial either.

Pepper spray is too hurtful. Choke holds break necks. Firearms are excessive force. Batons are too aggressive. So they come up with this knee thing....which was the approved method he was supposed to use. And they run into a intoxicated driver who “was not in control of himself”......did I mention he was a documented 6’-6” and I’d say about 230 lbs. Did you see the pipe cleaners that cop had for biceps? So the cop has a stroke of bad luck and his perp has a heart attack or whatever and now he’s being thrown to the wolves,

If you’re going to handcuff the cops and let several of them get murdered by vigilantes during these riots and if you’re going to charge them with murder for arresting a drug dealer, thief and DUI then why would the cops not look the other way. Is that what we want? Do you want the inmates to run the prison? Be careful what you ask for is all I can say.

This clip is from Oct 1970 three days before Prime minister Pierre Trudeau invoked martial law with the war measures act......this was a Liberal. It really shows what pansies we’ve become

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTsQQ22Uwc

Edited by rank 6/6/2020 08:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)