AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I've done a fantastic job marketing - please level the playing field for the dummies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 5/22/2020 08:01 (#8272980 - in reply to #8272499)
Subject: RE: I've done a fantastic job marketing - please level the playing field for the dummies

North Central Illinois
As government handouts/welfare goes this round probably makes a little more sense than some of them in the past. They are compensating those who were harmed by the pandemic and oil war and not compensating those who were not harmed. How is that a raw deal for you? For whatever reason you and probably quite a few others were sold out prior to January 15th. You are far ahead of those who did not sell and got caught holding inventory when the unprecedented/unthinkable happened. What do you have to be bitter about? If you want to make a case that there should be no payments to anyone I am willing to entertain that logic. If you are somehow pissed because you are not being allowed to double dip, I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Fear not though we are six months away from the end of all of the free money that has been dispensed lately. If Biden is elected there will be no handouts for farmers because historically that isn't what they are about and if Trump is reelected he will shut off the tap because he doesn't really care about farmers and he will no longer need to buy their votes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)