AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An update, here it is, for the world to see and know...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 3/25/2009 01:29 (#655754 - in reply to #655696)
Subject: Do-over..........

Kansas
Remember in school when playing a game and you got into a position you didn't want to be and you yell'd "do-over"?

There you go. The best way of fixing the past is apologizing and admitting error and that takes one helluva man to do it and by god, I think your pretty damn strong beh to put something like this on the w.w.w. to see. No lacking of brass kahoneys to do that.

Today is the first day for the rest of your life. Now your doing a do-over.

I think your merely human to have experienced what you have with what was dealt to you. I think that you are a strong person seeking not only medical help to fix areas with you that have succumb'd to time, or family history, or whatever the case may be that the body is failing, but also seeking mental health as well. It's easy for those that do not understand and do not want to understand to scoff and spout cheap sentence fragments thinking that they will "toughen you up" and "that's all you need" to bring your senses back to the forefront of the game. You know differently now.

Your a damn good guy. I know you somewhat decent now and I say hats off to you for your work and progress to make your quality of life that so others become jealous of it.

Atta Boy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)