AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The mental tolls are happening
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

north1
Posted 4/5/2020 17:26 (#8167502 - in reply to #8166891)
Subject: RE: The mental tolls are happening

North Dakota
I wish your friend well and hope they are able to get the help they need. I have experienced several suicides(family+friends) and don’t want you or their family to deal with the aftermath they cause.

Many times it is hard to comprehend mental illness if you have not experienced it. I have been blessed in so many ways and one of them is to deal with challenges in life one day at a time. Cancer/other health problems at a young age and self inflicted deaths by loved ones have placed a value on life irrespective of whether times are good or bad.

Faith is paramount in this journey. I wouldn’t be here if not created by God or having God in my life along the way. We are born unto ourselves by a Creator, Savior, Father and Friend. To put it bluntly I have found that to be all I need to weather the storms that swirl around me. I talk to Him everyday whether in private or a crowd. Fearful of harming others if I caught and passed Covid to them, so self isolating as much as possible. But fearful of death myself, not so much. By rights I should already be dead, so any day, in any way is a blessing from God.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)