AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The mental tolls are happening
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 4/5/2020 13:25 (#8166998 - in reply to #8166891)
Subject: RE: The mental tolls are happening

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

west illini - 4/5/2020 12:47 Very familiar with a person who is having serious issues with the virus and all lockdowns . They’re so fearful of what is happening with our country , without some sort of release for the population. It is taking a serious mental toll on them personally . That we are told to be fearful of everyone we see and even family , is literally destroying this person . I’m trying to get them outside help but not going well The side effects to this whole situation are serious

Can't imagine what your friend is going thru. I'm generally a fairly upbeat, silver-lining kind of a person, so I'm pretty much OK currently.  AND....we live out in the sticks so I can go outside and do things that feel good whenever the weather will let me. I'm very thankful. I have family members who live downtown-downtown Manhattan, and I don't mean Kansas. It's their choice and their life and living there has been a dream of theirs for a long time. If I were in their shoes, I would be crawling the walls.  As you work towards helping your friend come to terms with their mental state, please don't lose sight of your own. Can't take care of someone else when we're also broken. God bless. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)