AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The mental tolls are happening
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jdironman
Posted 4/5/2020 21:10 (#8168195 - in reply to #8166891)
Subject: RE: The mental tolls are happening

Nw Iowa
Here we have had two beautiful days and that really helps. I know my wife has been quite uptight about but she was out working in the yard today and had a genuine smile. We watched John Hagge preach about fear this morning and message fit even though I think it was recorded much earlier. I went out about 11 after watching some church services and started a tree cleanup project on a farm that had a storm go thru in 18' that because of last years crazy weather never got done. Enjoyed running small dozer and chain saws and skid loader as fields are dry enough to push branches out in field aways to start a fire pile. They were old ash hardwood trees so saved anything that would be good firewood for a neighbor that burns wood. Came home wore out but feeling good. myself not too worried about the virus, like above poster survived cancer 20 years ago and although I would like to be able to help wife and see grandkids grow up and give alittle advice to them as they do, I am ready to leave this earth when my time is up. Trying to be responsible and do my part but not laying awake about it. Happy to be out in the country and be independent. Probably biggest thing I miss is not being able to attend church on Sundays, kind of leaves a hole in my week, watching online or tv not quite same.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)