AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Comments needed on 4 day school weeks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ekeller2
Posted 4/1/2020 09:14 (#8155743 - in reply to #8154572)
Subject: RE: Comments needed on 4 day school weeks

So. IL
Pvafarm - 3/31/2020 19:56

OK, look. I asked for advice on a pointed question. What is your experience on public boards or dealing with taking care of employees? I am assuming little to nothing. Where does your insurance come from? You make the same every year? Your insurance costs magically go down? Your cost of living magically goes down in your world? OF COURSE IT DOESN'T. It's easy to spot genius do nothings on this site. All have answers. And if you have all the answers let us have some of that knowledge.

And to answer your question? Teachers have one year contracts. We are pretty close to emulating the private sector. insurance companies are screwing the taxpayer, no different than what we have dealt with for nearly 25 years being self employed. But of course you knew that cause you are a great study of everything...

Why can’t they take the increase out of their pay check just like my private sector employer does? Every time ours goes up, then I have more deducted out of my check to make up the difference. But some how we think public employees are exempt from this and you expect the tax payer to pay his insurance and also pay the teachers insurance? Teachers are some of the highest paid people in the local community and it’s time they pay their own bills.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)