AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looks like the lady in Italy was right
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Pigpiggy
Posted 3/21/2020 16:06 (#8126143 - in reply to #8125993)
Subject: RE: Looks like the lady in Italy was right

Texas
John Burns - 3/21/2020 14:52

Have a nurse friend I remember mentioning years ago about some research trying to prevent lung damage from the ventilators themselves.

According to Denninger he claims the statistics are only 5% of the ones who go on ventilators survive anyway. So are more ventilators really the answer? Sounds like you are pretty well screwed if you get to that stage.

John

This is very interesting timing. I happened to watch a YouTube video a few days ago about a couple who had been on a cruise and both caught the virus. The man mentioned that he had experience dealing with sick patients at hospitals who had to be put on ventilators. He said that the mortality rate was high among those. And this apparently was way before the Corona virus. He and his wife ended up being transferred to another hospital in Japan where he was told that if his blood oxygen level dropped much lower, he’d have to go on a ventilator. This was something he said that there was no way he’d agree to since so many people, in his experience, after being put on ventilators, perish. Something he happened to recall was the importance of doing lung exercises. So, he started doing them and in 24 hours his blood oxygen level went from I think 93% to 100%.

Happened to find that video again. Here it is below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2E1t3yMXgE

Edited by Pigpiggy 3/21/2020 16:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)