AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Muscle spasms in the back area
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 6/17/2019 23:25 (#7565667 - in reply to #7510572)
Subject: RE: Muscle spasms in the back area

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
I have back pain that makes me real eager to sit down after about 5 minutes. Have had the pain for several years and only could stay on my feet for 5 plus minutes by leaning on a shopping cart handle or using a cane to walk. If I can relieve that weight for 1 second or more per step, I can get by with manageable pain.
I read online about electronic muscle relaxers/ pain killers, so I gave one a try. I have good luck with a unit that I place electrode patches on my lower back, above the belt line, they connect with an electrical wire to a snuff can size electrical controller that fits my shirt pocket. Has 5 operating modes and 10 signal strength settings. I have used it now for 1 month with good relief, I can be on my feet for hours without back pain. If pain comes back I just turn the gadget on for another 15 minute treatment. It seems to give best results if I can run a treatment for 30-45 minutes while on the way to where I will do a lot of walking.
I did not want to post anything until I was sure the thing would work . Not too expensive and runs about forever on a pair ofAAA batteries.

The device is an OMRON pocket pain pro. Cost about $30 at Walmart, but it looks like they no longer sell it.

I find lots of models of the same machine for sale on EBAY or Amizon.

Good luck, It works for me.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l131...

Edited by Jon Hagen 6/17/2019 23:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)