AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seed sales commissions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Keith Mudd
Posted 5/15/2019 21:18 (#7499134 - in reply to #7498244)
Subject: RE: Seed sales commissions

Monroe City, MO

I don't know where to start. By your own admission you don't know what his sales volume is.Perhaps it is three times what you think. Maybe he has a couple large accounts that have seed direct shipped to their farm.

What really infuriates me though is your admission that your guessing about volume but then claim to have seen "documentation" that supposedly shows his income. Had you looked a little closer you would have probably seen some volume figures so you wouldn't have had to guess. But that wouldn't fit your narrative would it.

I agree that seed is high. It might surprise you though to know that the traits in the seed cost more than the physical seed. Before you bad mouth the seed companies think about the amount of money the seed company sends to their trait supplier. Add on the infastructure to get the seed where it needs to be when it needs to be there.

And once again, someone who doesn't include a first and last name along with a location has zero credibility in my book. If your going to speak badly about someone at least have the balls to put your name on it.

My son sell seed. Whatever he earns from selling that seed is deserved.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)