AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seed sales commissions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

PLO NW MN
Posted 5/15/2019 10:25 (#7498406 - in reply to #7498375)
Subject: RE: Seed sales commissions

NW MN
Brandon - 5/15/2019 09:01

Apparently I struck a nerve with some. Others gave me answers to the question I asked. This damn forum has gotten to the point of being nearly useless anymore due to some posters’ inabilities to stick to a topic, or keep their mouths shut when they can’t think of anything valuable to add.

“Just because I can’t make a living..., starting rumors...” — Come on, what about my post was not based on facts and what about it deserved an accusation that I can’t make a living? The only assumption I made in the whole thing was with the volume this person sells, and I stated that I wasn’t positive it was accurate but probably close.

We have no idea what about your post was based on fact. We don’t know if you actually saw any paperwork and if you did you really don’t know what was or wasn’t included in that paperwork. You admittedly don’t know the volume of seed sales so any dollar amounts you say you read don’t mean anything without that corresponding number.

Your upset or jealous with a family member, friend or neighbor. And you apparently go through their mail.

Edited by PLO NW MN 5/15/2019 11:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)