AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? For people involeded wih Brain Cancer Patients?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 3/11/2019 12:36 (#7373627 - in reply to #7373142)
Subject: RE: ? For people involeded wih Brain Cancer Patients?

West of Broken Bow
My first experience with a loved one diagnosed with brain cancer was a close relative. She had experienced seizures ,while living alone as a widow, but didn’t tell anyone until family suspected something was wrong and they stopped by to investigate. Something did seem amiss during earlier phone conversations that my family had with her. This lady had long been known for her remarkable contributions to state and county history books. She had a sharp mind and a love for telling interesting stories pertaining to the area.

Looking back, there was a noticeable difference in the latter years just prior to the brain tumor being found. Her memory began to lessen then and for sure after the surgery. She could no longer live alone and so ended up moving to another state to live with a son and daughter in law. They administered the chemo treatments for her at home under the doctor’s guidance. If it hadn’t been for the daughter in law being able to work for a major corporation from home, they wouldn’t have been able to help care for her.

My prayers are with you and your wife. I know what it’s like to see loved ones and friends go through such battles. Lost my mom to cancer a little less than 2 years ago.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)