AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did Trump get Trumped by the Chinks?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 2/15/2019 07:28 (#7322031 - in reply to #7321928)
Subject: RE: And he is a stable genius??

North Central Illinois
I don’t have the answers to those questions specifically but you need to keep one thing in mind. It is a government job! I’m sure it could be done for less than half of the projected cost but by the time everyone gets their bribes and other kickbacks the price is what it is. One thing Trump is risking by actually trying to build the wall is possibility of a failure to execute to the extent it makes him look worse than getting turned down by congress. Let’s say he declares an emergency and begins to build the wall. Like any government job the cost overruns will be off the charts. So I think there is a very real possibility he spends $10 billion dollars on this stupid thing and only gets say 50 miles of it built. There has been a lot of speculation about the actual feasibility of building a physical wall down there anyway. He is taking a far bigger risk actually trying to build the wall than he would to accept defeat and work with Congress. If this scenario plays out I would laugh hysterically were it not for the huge amount of money that will be wasted.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)