AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wind Turbine Lawyer Machinery?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rancherman
Posted 2/11/2019 09:14 (#7313029 - in reply to #7312000)
Subject: RE: Wind Turbine Lawyer Machinery?

crispy marestail - 2/10/2019 20:17 Wonder how that works on parcels that have pivots

In a section, where there are 4 circles, There may be 2 towers in the center diamond, And depending on the road 'situation'  (county state or township road)    They have different set back rules,   usually  1 tower per  triangle..    If the triangle is  bordered by  2  hard top roads,    I've never seen a tower on those  7 acres.    One gravel,   yes.   unimproved section line.. definitely.

But,   in this  project,  I know of  3  quarter sections  that  got  a tower  set  so the irrigator has to go back and forth.   I can't say if  it was the wish of the  land owner to do so.  

Rumor has it that  he was one of the first ones to sign up before  the attorney  explained it  and   checked the wrong box..    Some ground may be ok  to do this.  (water holding capacity)   our gravel  subsoil  can't wait.  and if you ever have a breakdown, and get behind on water,  you are screwed.

I'm sure if  you specify  certain areas ONLY... they'll comply.     It's when the full  160 is  ok'd.. then  don't be surprised, and  good luck  fighting them in court!!

KNOW EXACTLY WHATCHA  SIGN.

Edited by rancherman 2/11/2019 09:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)