AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thought this was funny...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

johnypop
Posted 1/5/2019 20:43 (#7223204 - in reply to #7222885)
Subject: RE: Thought this was funny...

ND

Old Pokey - 1/5/2019 06:34

Ken - 1/5/2019 14:44 Don't think you can call harbor freight tools tools. Started buying Snap on Tools in 1974 and still haven't wore any out or broke too many.

I wont call snap on tools either. Thought we scored big buying a near new Mr. Big fully loaded when a lift truck business quit. Lasted about 5 years or less and was happy to see it go. Snap on wrenches kill the hands and open end wrenches flex and strip more bolts than they remove. Twisted off enough breaker bars to fill a ship of scrap back to China. Those slippery ratchet handles suck when a farmer has to get something going in the wet or mud. I'll keep my knurled ratchet handles thanks. I'll also keep my SK wrenches. The only thing I miss about snap on is the............................uh....................hmmmm.......I guess I cant come up with anything right at the moment. Just glad it's gone.

Have to agree with the wrenches, they are hard on the hands when you pull on them, and their ratchets suck, they just don't feel right in the hands, love my 30 year old Craftsman ratchet. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)