AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

He owns 6K acres, but he's not sure he'll be able to make it? Only on nbcnews...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

PLO NW MN
Posted 12/31/2018 18:46 (#7210533 - in reply to #7210305)
Subject: RE: He owns 6K acres, but he's not sure he'll be able to make it? Only on nbcnews...

NW MN
Bluedog - 12/31/2018 16:23

Ham - 12/31/2018 16:25

I have to say that   ANYTIME  I have seen a media report on  any subject that I felt I actually had some   real personal or intimate knowledge of, whether agricultural or otherwise,     what gets published  leaves me shaking my head in disbelief at the mis-direction and misinformation  included....... and  what gets left out is usually where the significant truth  is. 

More truthful words hath never been spoke^^^^^^ Where is the "Like" button?

Its stunning to read or hear, or even watch talking heads on TV talking about subjects that you know. The absolute drivel that get spread around and then adopted by the public is stunning and disheartening.

I think that this mostly comes from the lack of long-form discussion, its all sound-bites and click-bait these days. And nobody is ever held accountable or loses credibility for being wrong in the media if their politics is correct.

Agree completely that’s where long forum interviews/discussions on podcasts or YouTube can be very informative and entertaining. Don’t get me wrong some are boring or dodge the questions still but at least both sides have time and it’s not cut up by a editor usually or available full length. Just need to find good podcasts or YouTube channels/page.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)