AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who is most UNwelcome to hunt on your place?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 11/12/2018 23:39 (#7102610 - in reply to #7101765)
Subject: RE: Who is most UNwelcome to hunt on your place?

Mid Michigan
#1. I had a couple twenty somethings hunting on my place a couple of weeks ago that went off on me for messing up their hunt for coming back there to pick some of my turnips. They were in a tree stand by the state land but on my place. I found an arrow in my lane and asked him how that got there if he wasn't tresspassing? He tolt me to GIVE him his arrow NOW. I didn't but eventually gave it to his buddy that was the nicer of the two. I was trying to rationalize it on how I used to be young and liked to hunt but this guy was actually going off on me for being back there. They told me they asked the neighbor lady and she said it was ok. I explained to them she didn't own it and I bought it 20 years ago. The kid was so dumb and belligerant that it wasn't sinking in. About that time I went off on him and pretty much told him to get @$$3ed. I knew if I got mad enough I was going to knock him out. I was close but didn't want the time in jail for doing it. I kept a cool head and just pretty much left before I started to get tunnel vision because once that happens I turn on like a switch and I'm going to come unglued. Neighbor lady called and asked me about these guys because they asked her again and I told her no way. Tell them it aint happening. This same kid had an altercation last year with my other neighbor that borders my place and did some things that landed him in jail if I heard the details right. I want to tell these broke punk @ss mfers to get a job and make a couple hundred thousand dollars and go buy their own place to hunt. And then pay the property taxes along with that every year. Huge part of the population are like leaches that try to attach themselves to a host and survive that way.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)