AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who is most UNwelcome to hunt on your place?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ag6553
Posted 11/13/2018 03:54 (#7102643 - in reply to #7102610)
Subject: RE: Who is most UNwelcome to hunt on your place?

Leroy ks
Worst one was a preacher he was driving to his deere stand and parking beside it.it was a old 10 acre corral that grrw up. It was a 200 yard walk from road young not disabled rides bicycle everywhere except hunting season. One day I ran into him he asked what I was up to I said trying to figure what idiot was driving cross my Wheat . He gets all mad and says well the previous ow we said we had two year hunting right! I said yes I put it in sale closing. But I don’t remember anything bout having to leave a twig stand on the place!you got one week to get stuff outa there bull dozer is coming! Dozer guy calls and asks what to do with stand and feeder could he have it ? I said no we’re going make a point push it in pile! Problem gone besides every road hunter poached it too.

Now I like to duck hunt and we have some great duck hunting with the wolf creek nuclear plant having warm water at burlington. And plenty of dicks to let people hunt .If rivers low and everything freezes but riffles your into some shooting. But local kids that don’t want a real job guiding in out of staters is a pain. I didn’t mind letting them chase geese off wheat until I found out it was commercial hunting!
Told one of the outfitters no twice on a Sunday. On Monday there was his truck and 3 Texas trucks I just called game wardens. Claimed permission on one side of river but I have the west half and both sides of the north and south . Plus I was down there Saturday and Monday there was no open water on there side iced over. Of course they’re getting paid and not offering landowners anything. They’re family had lot of la d and still goes everywhere.
Few years ago he set deer feeder up on neighbors and game cam. Fish n game used camera as evidence to prosecute. Court gave slap on wrist. The hunters were from Georgia went and apologized to neighbors as they didn’t know they know come hunt on the neighbors. Lol

Only positive to all this rain is river well be running bank full all winter it won’t freeze over . Disappointed for us but won’t have all the hunters on river

Edited by ag6553 11/13/2018 03:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)