AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Product To Fix Worn Parallel Arms And Bushings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

PPS Bushings
Posted 2/24/2018 16:04 (#6602193 - in reply to #6601025)
Subject: RE: New Product To Fix Worn Parallel Arms And Bushings

paul the original - 2/24/2018 07:47

In one video they mention the reamers for the arm holes only fit in a drill press chuck. In the products page they mention they now fit in all drills. So it's part of the process?

I don't know how you would center up an egg shaped hole and drill it true with any type of farmer owned tooling for the bushing kits either, what is the alternative to making a true hole for the bushings other kits have? What else works?

Lot of people marking this thread, I think their might be some interest!

Paul

Yes all reamers are now available with the straight shank for 1/2 inch drills. They are shipped from the east coast somewhere and I was told 2 day shipping. All others I have ordered and gotten the next day.

Your right, but its not enough to make much difference unless the holes are extremely bad. There is nothing I know of that works better unless you have excess to a mill. A drill bit is not near as good as what these reamers are as far as getting a round hole when done. Our experience has been it may not be exactly centered as the old hole but it will be round unlike a drill bit.

Edited by PPS Bushings 8/22/2018 17:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)