AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

digifarm with case ih 2150
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steve1616
Posted 1/8/2018 12:17 (#6489002)
Subject: digifarm with case ih 2150

North East Kansas
Hi everyone, I have been very interested in running digifarm for gps, but was concerned since I saw people having problems with digifarm and the 20/20 from precision planting. I don't want to have any issues so I am trying to decide between this and trimble centerpoint rtx. We aren't going to be using a 20/20 monitor so I don't know if that changes anything, but the case ih 2150 planter is using mostly precision planting components. Our planter will use the pro 700 to control everything. I also assume the 2150 uses a wheel speed sensor for speed, but don't know that for sure. Our old pivot transport 1200 used a wheel speed sensor. I think the reported problems with skips seems to be due to speed problems.

The centerpoint rtx seems like an easier and safer option, but it is costly. I would love to split the whole farm option for centerpoint rtx since it is much cheaper, but I don't know if I could get into trouble splitting the whole farm subscription between us and another farmer. I didn't know if trimble cares if 2 farmers go together to save money with a whole farm subscription. Our local trimble dealer is very nice, but didn't know if trimble would get mad about splitting the whole farm subscription. Maybe some else knows if trimble cares about this.

What does everyone think about digifarm vs centerpoint rtx for our situation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)