AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

digifarm with case ih 2150
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 1/8/2018 21:19 (#6490471 - in reply to #6490396)
Subject: RE: digifarm with case ih 2150

East Central, Nebraska
center point rtx slow convergence only needs Omni unlock, you will need to wait until it is fully converged though to get the 2 inches they claim. could be 5 minutes could be 50 minutes. convergence times differ all around the us. cost $1650

centerpoint rtx fast convergence takes an rtk unlock but will startup fully converged immediately. cost $1850

digifarm subscription needs rtk unlock, subscription typically costs around $900. if your going to use a modem you will also need a data plan. if your going to use a beacon you connect it to your tablet or phone and use the data plan from that. no convergence time. digifarm is running a deal right now if you unlock a receiver from Omni to rtk they will give you a free year of rtk subscription i am told. haven't seen any info on it though. so to confirm you need a modem or a beacon, no radio. and a data plan with the modem if you go that route, and the beacon will use the data plan on the device you pair it to.

i have no idea if you will get away with you and a farmer doing a trimble whole farm. i am guessing your chances are reduced when talking about it on here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)