AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

digifarm with case ih 2150
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 1/8/2018 20:02 (#6490173 - in reply to #6489002)
Subject: RE: digifarm with case ih 2150

East Central, Nebraska
to clear things up a little on the RTK and PP circumstance your talking about... it was in no way tied exclusively to digifarm. the people that encountered problems were switched to a radio rtk network and encountered the same problems. digifarm did extensive testing on this subject. I cannot elaborate much more on it because I don't want to start a firestorm on here. I myself was included on a small portion of the testing and was updated frequently. the fact that we could switch to multiple networks and replicate the same issues showed maybe the problem lied somewhere else.

so back to the OP, your situation is in absolutely no way related to the problems seen last spring, your not even using ANY of the equipment involved where the problem existed.

digifarm is accurate under 1 inch, rtx claims 2
digifarm has no convergence time, rtx standard varies by user, my personal times were around 20 minutes
digifarm has year to year repeatability, i myself did not see that with rtx but others claim it exists
digifarm in most circumstances is about 50% of the cost or RTX fast. both require RTK unlock.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)