AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HA1C Diet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

DDDMO41
Posted 11/18/2017 20:32 (#6374132 - in reply to #6373632)
Subject: RE: HA1C Diet

Dawn Mo 64638
I had some success; Might not work for you. About 3 yrs ago I started gaining wt from a long time avg at 270 +- 5# and got up to 288.8 and I lost it back to 270 in 2 months My A!C was in the Mid 7's
A Dr. Marlene said you had to eat fat to burn fat orange juice was bad oranges are good Potatoes are good if you eat raw
Eggs, Meats most cheese veggies fresh fruit nuts coconut oil best Olive oil almost as good lard almost as good . butter is good
Most prepared foods pasta,milk bread pop carbs, soy oil corn oil sugar and most substitutes are bad
I drink water and use Cool Whip on Strawberries if they are a little sour Roasting ears did not seem to hurt me. A red skinned potato salad seems ok
My A1C dropped to the mid 6's for about 9 months and the good cholesterol went up some and the bad went down a little
I try to weigh every Sun Morning but Some say mid week would be better. My wt loss has stopped at 230+-5# for the last year and the A1C has dropped to 5.7 I think 5.6 is non diabetic.
I still take about as much insulin as I did before.
Wal- Mart has a low price insulin that works for me. $24.80 a bottle against $110 after the insurance on name brand.
Hope this might be of some help.
Donald
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)