AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hefty boys monsanto lackeys on dicamba
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

sbark
Posted 8/19/2017 17:32 (#6197638 - in reply to #6197549)
Subject: RE: Hefty boys monsanto lackeys on dicamba

Sprayed the acres of mine with Dicamba (20%)........local Agronomist had me add 2 crop-oils, and another knockdown, and special tips.........................Quit spraying by 4:00 pm and actually a pretty windy day by dicamba standards.

excellent control, using 10 gal of water..........no problems of movement with rr soys across highway

did get dinged by neighbor out of area, who used Sterling blue, sprayed well into dusk
Up here I've heard of guys using generics, even spraying dicamba by plane (wow), ..........i'm sure AMS was put in in many cases

Long term.....for what its worth, If we just kill Monsanto over this---who will be the next company to even dare to spend billions to bring a new Tech. to the market, and that is before EPA now armed with nothing but those complaining to shut it down............the next generation of farms will need newer tech---lets at least keep it on the table as a possibility

If I were Monsanto , I'd have a guy on the raod asking those who nailed guys for at least receipt of xtendamax with vaporlock......I'm thinking alot more guys uesed it than we think

Edited by sbark 8/19/2017 17:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)