AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader Insight vs JD GS2 2600???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 11/23/2008 18:17 (#514679 - in reply to #514641)
Subject: Re: AgLeader Insight vs JD GS2 2600???...planter?

Chebanse, IL.....

An answer to a previous post GS2 will do variety tracking automatically (harvest).

Ron, we do not run Apex, but we can print reports from GS2 of any application in pdf, don't even have to be smart to do it, 'cause I can. We use EASISuite by Mapshots, they make GS2 data relatively simple to work with.

Phil,

I thought there was something tricky about the variety tracking background map w/JD? On AL Insight, if you choose, your variety map is in the background all the time...even if you're driving down the road, along the edge of the field. If you're on one headland & looking for the edge of a certain hybrid, you can easily see it from wherever you are on the screen. Now, I thought w/JD you had to be IN the corn field, actually combining, or with your corn head in the rows. Is that not true, or do I misunderstand?

OK...re. the pdf reports. Do they download right from the GS2 to your computer? Or-do you HAVE to go thru a software (of any sorts) to find them? On the Insight, they just show up in your files as pdf. You don't have to open any software to access them. They then print from the typical Adobe programs. Are you saying yours works the same?

Thanks

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)