AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

?? on Swath Control for applying NH3
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/24/2008 07:19 (#515180 - in reply to #514758)
Subject: RE: ?? on Swath Control for applying NH3

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
SamsDad - 11/23/2008 18:23

Exactly what we did, Ted.  Both sets of boundaries are on the card and I don't import any new ones except for new fields into SMS.  How do I name these specifically?  I don't seem to remember anywhere where it will let you change the name.  Do you have enough pull within Ag Leader to get a headland boundary in the works?  Seems like a simple concept, but who knows how the original program was set up, may not be possible at all.  Ben

I don't exactly remember how the name business went - I will investigate more. I'm thinking that once a boundary was saved to the memory card, its name could be changed by inserting the card in a computer. That way a very descriptive name could be created while the boundary is still fresh in your mind.

Concerning your headland boundary- I assume you mean a way to have the headlands setback this 80' that you desire. I can see your desire for this as it would take a bit of time to redrive the ends with the offset setup as you described earlier. As for any "pull" within Ag Leader, I'm afraid I have little and requests such as these seem to be handled on their terms.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)