AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No-Till openers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

laurent lorre
Posted 11/20/2008 16:32 (#511863 - in reply to #511398)
Subject: Re: No-Till openers

near Orleans, France
traveling man,

i don't think you are crazy about your drill tought, myself i have a 750 A , very happy with in DRY , and in cover crops(the drill not the dealer!) BUT:

with hight priced fertilizers,i'm planning to upgrade with a fertilizer box on next drill, or maybe add an accord fertilizer box in front and send the fertilizer with air to the drill, or maybe i'll build my own ideas because noone sells what i want here

jd air seeder or ccs would be very good if they had a less road wideness, or 750A if they had fertilizer box on like you say, but not yet enought people asking in Europe

i'm in the same toughts as you, would be good too if they had the us price here, and a few month ago i priced myself too the ccs 8meter wide in the usa almost same price as a bresilian bertini 4,5 meter was sold here, almost same price as a 4m 750A without ferlilizer box like you said!

keep asking manhein, they just have a new pricing management team that should be more open to the future !

i had a citroen AX sport 20 years ago when i was young and drived fast it was like a karting!

i don't drive french car now only have a good old 205 D peugeot ,made before the 35 hours week here, since a few years french cars are junk made by union workers that think only holidays and leasure not work

my main car is my nissan navara (frontier in usa) 3 years waranty, very useful on farm

Edited by laurent lorre 11/20/2008 16:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)