AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight - viewing maps w/ Adobe
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/1/2008 07:40 (#388542 - in reply to #388034)
Subject: RE: Insight - viewing maps w/ Adobe

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
D.G. yes you can make the reports after the fact whether the data has been copied to a card or not. Remember that the point by point data that the Insight collected was written to the internal memory card as the operation was being performed in an .ilf file. When you copy to the removable card, you are doing just that - making a copy of that file. That file is still "there" until the system deletes it from the internal memory card.

This is completely separate from the onscreen map and report file. The application report file is in the .pdf format and is written to the removable memory card after it is created.

Again the two operations are really separate but many people get confused since the orginial data came from the same operation.

It is generally recommended to make the reports "before you leave the field" since the information is fresh in your mind. I usually don't but I should.

This is part of the idea of having the system "remind" you every time you switch fields, regions or products. You can chose to not make the reports at that time if you wish to do them later or not at all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)