AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dzluvr
Posted 3/23/2014 20:55 (#3771902 - in reply to #3771808)
Subject: RE: Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?

probably will get seriously flamed for this reply but here goes anyway weight problems are directly related to calorie intake versus calories burned if you eat more than you work off you gain weight it is that simple also the main problem is most people treat their stomach like a spoiled child,,,,,,,,,soon as it tells you it is hungry you think you are obligated to fill it up to shut it up you can learn to ignore it and it will stop complaining but it takes practice I have done so and with a healthy breakfast can go now till supper without a meal unless am doing hard physical work still weigh the same as in high school and am still slim un like most guys my age just look at pictures of our grandparents they were rarely overweight,,,,,,aslo look at people in third world countries where they have to work hard for a living,,,,,,,,rare to see overweight ones there also ,,,,,,,,,, it is that simple,,,,,,,,,,,,just takes a lot of will power and WANTING to be healthy,,,,,,,,,,,thin people historically live longer than obese ones so that is enough incentive for me
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)