AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

caleb2684
Posted 3/23/2014 20:41 (#3771845 - in reply to #3769403)
Subject: RE: Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?

Aggieland
Thanks everyone. Ive got a really good friend thats big in advocare and shes willing to set me up on the challenge at a very low cost so Im probably going to try that. It doesnt help me either that my wife isnt as hard core about diet change as I tend to be. I sweetened our tea with 2/3 less sugar and she said Id never drink it and should only cut it by half! I liked it just fine. Shes one of the lucky few that can eat whatever she wants and still fit in size 2 jeans (thats small for you guys that dont know), I can look at whatever I want to eat and gain 5lbs. Shes never complained about my weight, most people dont believe I weigh 245lbs. Cardio is key in my opinion and when I was in high school and early college I ran almost every single day so I was always in shape, never a six pack or anything but very lean. Another down fall is that work pays for lunch every day and when Im with the other guys on a job its hard to not go eat at the restaurant with them. This week if I go out im gonna order salads and then start packing my own lunch for the other days. Processed foods are full of sodium and fat. Thanks for the help, I apprecite your info.

Caleb
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)