AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colin A. Carter - Back to blaming ethanol - Scott Irwin, how about a panel?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 2/27/2014 07:14 (#3719799 - in reply to #3718985)
Subject: RE: Colin A. Carter - Back to blaming ethanol - Scott Irwin, how about a panel?

Nebraska aka the boondocks
I expect by a panel, you mean a panel of pro ethanol "academics" from some accredited universities vs. the "anti" ethanol "academics" such as we see. I believe it is an excellent idea.!!! But if such an event would happen, the pro ethanol panel better be the "best" we have, otherwise they will be playing clips on Bill Maher and laughing at us. To be perfectly blunt, when I read these articles I want to start punching someone. The reason "I don't burn e85, is because "MY TOWN DOESNT HAVE IT." and my local coop manager "WONT PUT IN A PUMP." Won't deliver to the farm either...

I believe at this panel, the pro ethanol guys will be served 30 day aged, prime black angus filets. The anti ethanol experts can be served a nice hard number two grade cob of yellow corn. They can have a bowl of water to soak it in, see if it softens up a bit. You may think this UC Davis fellow would salivate at the filet across the table, probably not, "BECAUSE HE ONLY EATS GRASS FED BEEF." I can not believe that the green crowd rags on ethanol on a regular basis, they must prefer pulling crude drenched pelicans out of the bay, and then having their photos taken. I may be all wet here, but how many environmental "catastrophes" has ethanol caused??? Oh wait I forgot, the 2012 and current California droughts, silly me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)