AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats the dumbist thing a employie did?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Steve9460
Posted 2/6/2014 21:13 (#3669159 - in reply to #3667321)
Subject: RE: Whats the dumbist thing a employie did?

Went to go dump wheat and put the auger up on the grain cart and some sticks fell outing other semi. The sticks were from following the combines and turning tight on turn rows and the auger got in the trees a little. That's not that bad right? Go up and get into the tralier and grab the sticks out. Climb out and tell the trucker what I was doing and making sure the tickets at the elevator were right. Get back in tractor and start unloading the wheat. Next thing I know the trucker takes off as I'm loading him. I quick turn everything off and call him. He says "I know what you are going to say, I forgot to tarp it! I was getting out of your way and I'm going to do it up here." Um no, you don't have any grain.

Another time I wasn't around but a new grain cart operator backed the grain cart into the fourwheel drive tractor. He, "didn't know it was there." Asked him later if he looked at the cab camera on the command center before he backed up. Stated he didn't know it was there. I find that hard to believe because I remember showing him it and told him to always look at it. Also, when ever the tractor is placed in reverse the screen switches to that camera so you can see what is behind you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)