AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Red Power Mag ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

red reaper
Posted 7/16/2006 23:23 (#27256 - in reply to #27245)
Subject: RE: Red Power Mag ?

Boy I figured it would be up and running by now. Dennis was very adiment on it being up and running,and dont worry its not shutting down. I hope they get it started quick,because people might fade away when stuff happens like this. I am glad tosee everyone on a couple sites though,and these other formats suck to say the least. The new forum like the Red power one is pretty good,but I'm kinda holding out for RP to be back up and running. I hope Blaine is not right on the software. Rick was a great moderator,and I hope he stays at it.He's allways been pretty leanient and fair. Until then I'll keep checking in here and over at YTmag to see how everyones doing. Red Mule called tonight wondering what was going on,I told him to go to YT and here to see everyone. If the two guys interested in his two pumps for sale read this,contact me and I'll give you his phone number. [email protected] Weather up here is good,but over 100 and supposed to be that hot for the next week. We had a pretty good wind storm the other night with that storm,that blew some spots of corn down. I knew that if you had 14' corn stalks,that it wouldnt last. The damned deer is tearing my corn up. going to have to get a machine gun out to kill all them. they are thick. Later, Kristin
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)