AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Red Power Mag ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

WHwny
Posted 7/16/2006 15:08 (#27118 - in reply to #27084)
Subject: RE: Red Power Mag ?

Sure hope they get red power back up and running soon. Don't care what anyone says but It had to be one of the most active forums.Last few nights I have read all the other fourms I look at in a few minutes. And kind of find yourself lost wondering what everyone is up to. And it has always been a great bunch of guys for all the years I have been on it that we could ask or share anything in our lives about without getting cut down like some other sites.
If what has been said is true about what happen hope Dennis and Sallie can work it out with Rick or just move on and get someone else to run it. What Ticks me off the worst is that anyone would take advantage of the members of Red Power to ask for money then pull this kind of crap. It has always seemed like such a family of people that almost always gets along through just about anything And Rick has always seemed so helpful and has been good to us for as long as I have been there but this stun is something. Just plain and simple fraud. If they need to charge a fee to keep it open I would write a check in a minute but Its going to be made out to Dennis and Sallie and no one else.
Wayne
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)