AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

exports
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/13/2013 07:59 (#3441469 - in reply to #3440980)
Subject: Re: exports

Buxton ND
Here's some thing else to chew on that i posted in AG Web this morning

MFS
"Know now nothing of ethanol mandates and blending credits at present. What happens if they are taken away?"

IDK but think we have all ready seen this happening the funds have been selling the manure for almost a full year.
Do these big traders know something that we DO NOT ? ? ?
11.30.12 359k net long
10.15.13 -125k net short
-------------------------------
They sold a net 484 k in 11 months...................
Do these big traders know something that we DO NOT ? ? ?
Have they spent 100-200 grand and sent people to all corners of the world to see whats really going on with world production of corn and all ready know what that $8.50 has done ? ? ?

They basically DID NOT give a darn about anything that has happened to the 2013 corn crop,they just sold sold the manure out it. This is why I've been such a bearish donkey on corn................

I really think corn has lost its shine to Protein/Beans.
Spec money has held basically 50% of their all time record net long of 260k the last month of so.Buying beans/selling corn has been going on for a few months.

Wheat had its lead for a short time only to price it self's totally out of the feed bunk/exports went to hxll and dangled a big fat carrot right of those Kansas/DB "soft" boys.

Now this week EPA is sops to have an announcement on the 2014 blend mandate level,there's been heavy selling volumes in corn the last 2 days right on the close,,,,,ODD volumes on last nights opening............
Are there traders that all ready know what this announcement is ?
*****Could it be sell the rumor/buy the fact and we bottom corn this week ?*****
Or will the funds just hold strong and keep selling corn following the down trend ?

In full dis-closer ****** ****** this is bullish He Haw !!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)