AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OK boys I been told that I am lying so I guess I will ask the question here
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jeremeyfrost
Posted 8/27/2013 19:21 (#3292783 - in reply to #3292526)
Subject: Re: OK boys I been told that I am lying so I guess I will ask the question here

onida, south dakota
I think odds are just as good that corn makes new lows versus trading to 6.00..... It wouldn't surprise me to see both happen either

Also think 8.00 happening is about same as trading under 3.50..... Not vey likely but slim chance that either extreme happens

Bottom line is we have way too many unknowns to accurately guess how this thing shakes out........ First is Mother Nature and how corn and bean crops shake out, next is Syria and possible side effects to money flow / funds / world economies, next is policy - can we find a way to use more corn for ethanol despite present blend wall, also have things like lack of producer sales and decent end user coverage......but also have to try and figure how much present producer bin room and money situation is worth to prices..... Many don't need money or bin space..... But if producers hold too tight will they kill demand that perhaps we should find at present prices

Bottom line in my opinion we have way to many unknown variables to know how things will shake out....... Perhaps the right move us being in the game of practicing good risk management?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)