AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

well that the full circle for it boys
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 8/20/2013 20:26 (#3278777 - in reply to #3278117)
Subject: "This crop is not nearly as good as you ahve been predicting"

Red River Valley
Please tell me when and at what level I have predicted this crop before this evening ??

Fact is I have not put out a Yield prediction.

Last fall when I stated that I was selling this years crop I stated that the Farmers would all be talking about supply while the market looked at demand. Inspite of that I still felt that we would get a run back up on a weather "scare" That did not happen. but I never posted about crop size

This spring I stated that I was going to start planting and got jump about that one -- still never posted about crop size

as all about me screamed that the market did not understand how late this crop was going in I pulled down my price expectations - stated that the market seemed way more worried about demand than crop size also stated that Brazil was killing us on exports and with another record safrinia crop on the way they would continue to eat our exports. but again never mentioned crop size.

I am pretty sure I have never mentioned crop size since before last fall -- I have mentioned carryouts and how lack of demand will effect them but crop size I have left up to everybody else.

so for you to come on here and tell me I need to concede crop is not nearly as good as I have been predicting is you pushing your agenda

here is reality all the while you have been telling anybody that would listen this crop is crap the market has dropped over $2.00 per bushel that me BOY is reality.

you can blame whoever you want for that but at some point you will need to look at the man in the mirror.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)