AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mixed Emotions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmman
Posted 1/11/2008 18:15 (#281059 - in reply to #281051)
Subject: RE: Mixed Emotions

Goff Kansas
the problem with the way back down is the timing.. "when" i ask.. "when" they asked in the wheat, and what do we have.. this is a demand market, not supply, and as stated in an earlier post, is not easily killed off. i will go out on a limb and say it won't make it to 6 bucks. i hope i am wrong, but have you seen more cattle talk, or ethanol talk as you have seen in the last 5 weeks, much less today. demand is being rationed, and i think the market will start to wobble soon when some of this rationing is realized.. i hear of guys selling the cattle early just so they can sell the corn they bought a couple months ago, and cut their losses on the hoofs.. ethanol projects around here are basically dropping like flies. (although we new they would).. as far as limit up, don't know how it closed, but around noon, synthetically corn was trading an additional 8 cents or so higher.. would think sunday at 6:00 (new trading hrs i hear) they will trade the contracts higher for a while, but monday will see red before it is over.. i am not saying the high is in, but i fear not far away.. there, i put it out there, so let the market prove me wrong. almost always has everytime i put it out there on this page..

Honestly,, i thought my biggest sell signal would be when agtrader says to buy.. no offense agtrader, for i miss the opinions as of recent, but when they convince the biggest bears, it is time to sell..

have a good weekend
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)