AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Naming pets
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

rHiNoBaLlS
Posted 2/6/2013 22:08 (#2880506 - in reply to #2878027)
Subject: Re: Naming pets

WC MN
Wow, I come here for some honest advice and you go out and you insinuate my wife is a .... ? That was quite a stretch.

People do have feelings and even though this is the internet, it might be wise if you chose your words a little more tactfully. I am quite sure you would not say that to me if we where standing across the table from each other. So why is it OK to put it into words on the internet?

For the record my wife is a very loving, caring and generous person. I wrote a message because she felt hurt that a pet was being named after our kid. I am of the camp it was not a big deal and ignoring it is most likely the best solution. Most men probably agree. I was more or less asking how to handle the situation. To jump out and call my wife a name was out of line. You have never met her and are in no place to make that judgement.

I am questioning on deleting this thread because of the manner the discussion was conducted. We all have, for the most part, free access to this site. If you feel you must resort to name calling, I believe that is allowed in the boiler room. Being the Kitchen Table, discussion about family and home is where I chose to seek my advice.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)