AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No more GM or Chrysler for me...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jdchevy25
Posted 11/8/2012 20:04 (#2686436 - in reply to #2686252)
Subject: Re: No more GM or Chrysler for me...

Kansas City area
If you like and want a Ford, by all means go buy one, but not buying because the government loaned money, lost money, whatever, is a poor excuse to make a buying decision in my opinion. There are countless numbers off things subsidized or getting special cuts in this world. With the government as a key stakeholder, and you being a taxpayer who funds the governments balance sheet, you may just be hurting yourself in the long run - its like not buyin products froma company you own stock in, do you expect the stock to grow in value and return dividends if you do that?

As my handle indicates, I was brought up a GM guy. I have recently opened up and seriously considered a Ford on my last purchase, their recent products have interested me. But when it came down to it my GM products have been good to me, and I would kick myself if I went to a Ford and had problems.

I definitely respect your position and you have absolutely every right to spend your money how you see fit, but I hope the satisfaction of pulling money away from GM is enough if you buy a vehicle you don't really want and end up having problems.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)