AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No more GM or Chrysler for me...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

EdSD
Posted 11/9/2012 12:21 (#2687766 - in reply to #2686252)
Subject: RE: No more GM or Chrysler for me...

South Dakota
I am just an ant on this planet, but the bail-outs for the car companies are just peanuts compared to QE infinity. That 40 bill. a month is the bullet in the gun for our country. I would like to think boycotting companies that are in relations with the government will do something, but I think the american citizen is a day late and a dollar short to get this ball rolling a different way. IMHO would be to care for your neighbor and make smart decisions that work for your family. Buying a truck from GM or not won't fix what has been brewing for sometime. I love the USA because I still think we have a toughness about us that is intangible because we still think we are united. The day we consider ourselves as not being united, is the day hell will come. I have nothing to do with the car companies but I think if we were in those peoples shoes such as a assembly line worker, we would have a hard time letting go of the money or job. I don't think the bail out was good, but whole country cannot hate the workers even if they were suckered into a union just so they could feed their kids, and slowly became dependent on the money they made. Slippery Slopes here folks! Pray for Gods will and live for him, that will change us forever!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)