AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

********Weigh Ins 7/29/12 to 8/4/12*********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 7/30/2012 11:03 (#2513173 - in reply to #2513129)
Subject: RE: ********Weigh Ins 7/29/12 to 8/4/12*********

I haven't done quite so hot this week. I quit tracking my calories which really made it hard to limit myself. Even without tracking calories, I know I splurged majorly several times, especially yesterday. So my scale weight for the week is the same as it was last week, although my trend weight is down 1.4 pounds.

My big goal for this week was to achieve a 10 pound total loss on my trend weight and I did get that. I'm now down 10.5 pounds since I started. Last week I was also hoping that by this coming Monday I would have my trend weight down to 200 or less. Since I didn't do so hot this week, I sincerely doubt that I will be able to get down that far by next Monday.

My goal for this coming month is to track calories every single day. I just don't know that I'm capable of losing weight without doing that. I also really want to be down another 8 pounds at least by the end of next month. This month I'm down 8.6 pounds so far and hopefully a little more than that by tomorrow.

As far as healthy meals are concerned, I don't really have any. I eat whatever sounds good or whatever is put in front of me, I just limit the portion sizes. So far it's been working well but it's astounding how little you can eat if you want to be able to lose weight.

Here are the updated charts for the week:

Edited by dpilot83 7/30/2012 11:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)