AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

speeding in construction zones
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ekeller2
Posted 5/23/2012 22:59 (#2395532 - in reply to #2393958)
Subject: RE: speeding in construction zones

So. IL
Brassring - 5/22/2012 22:50

Well folks it was bound to happen, people speeding through construction zones, not paying attention, and wam!!! one worker dead and two more in real bad shape, the state of IL. is broke, at 375 bucks a pop for getting caught speeding in a construction zone should wipe out the debt in IL. in one big hurry if only the cops would do something but sit in their cars ( hell the are the worse speeders in the zones) any way next time you feel YOU know better and that YOU know how to drive remember the construction worker who didn't get to go home tonight thanks to some jerk who thought the speed limit was for EVERYONE ELSE !! This happened today on I-64 right by Fairview Hts. please folks slow down out there you won't be that much later, and you may save some money and jail time, plus I work out there sometimes too so it may be ME that don't get to go home and farm. Tks. Bob

Im hearing reports that this vehicle had been called in by several people before the accident, the police were unable to get it stoped before it crashed into the workers. Im also hearing rumors that driver was under the infulence.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)