AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

supposedly 49% of Americans not saving for retirement.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

farmdude
Posted 5/14/2012 08:38 (#2382421 - in reply to #2382367)
Subject: Re: supposedly 49% of Americans not saving for retirement.

All I got to say is keeping up with the Joneses is breaking lots off Americans. If they have something I want it too. People have to control there spending if they ever want to have something to retire on. People are driving in vehicles an living in houses they cant afford. The neighbors can do it. I can do it. Couple off friends off mine a young couple were offerd over $300,000 to buy a house. They had no assets but they could have got that money. No wonder there was a housing debacle. No they did not bite on that offer. They were shocked anybody would do that. As a farmer yes I am amking more money but am always thinking about bad times if they return. If things turn sour the guy with money always comes out on top. He can buy things that nobdoy can buy an even make more money. Ive been though tough times an no what its like to in bad shape. I always have the theory that if I wake up tomorrow an everything has turned south will I survive. The guy that prepares now will but lots off others will be wiped out.

Edited by farmdude 5/14/2012 08:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)