AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Family help advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 5/6/2012 15:55 (#2371623 - in reply to #2371421)
Subject: RE: Family help advice

Central South Dakota
A couple of questions, is he a partner or an employee?

Is he putting in a full 10-12 hr day or more if he starts at 8:00 am?

Are they having trouble with the baby staying up all night or fighting colic?

I ask because lets say you like to work from 7:00 to 7:00, he shows up at 8:00 does he then work till 8:00 or later getting his work done and doing a good job, or is his quitting time the same time as when you quit and he just isn't motivated?

I'll tell you my situation after my wife and I had a child, our girl had her nights and days mixed up and we were fighting colic and let me tell you, it was hell. There were days I was coming to work and the boss said I looked like death warmed over. The frustration and stress was almost overwhelming at times when you weren't getting any sleep, or maybe an hour or two a night. This went on with our child for about one year and then things got progressively better.

I will say though that if i showed up late I made sure my time got put in and my boss wasn't worried about it because when other people would quit or go home, I'm the one that always volunteers to run the planter till 1:00 am if thats what needs to be done, and I've been willing to put in the extra effort when required.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)