AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Enough said
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Posted 12/5/2011 11:55 (#2085545)
Subject: Enough said

Eastern, IN
My intentions for the posts that I created were to get people on this site to stop, look at themselves in the mirror and think about where they are and where they want to be. That is it. I am sure most don't do that.

This should get some of you going: I get tired of people bashing the BTO from taking land or bidding to much or blah, blah, blah. I am not a BTO by anymeans but have learned allot by watching them. You have to stop bashing for 1 second and try to learn from what is in front of you instead of tearing it apart. I see my glass is running over while most are trying to decide if theirs is 1/2 full? Why, because I take everything from life that I can (hence my signature - Life is good). It also gets me to hear farmers talk about their business when they don't have a clue how a real business works. You don't have to like what I post but I am trying to help people think and to grow as individuals. That doesn't mean you have to like me or agree with me.

I can't remember who 'poked' me and said that I probably don't know what a balance sheet is. To this person, call me sometime and I will teach you over the phone how to build templates in Excel.

To all: if you are a professional farmer / businessmen and don't know what Excel is or what it can do for you. Find out. It is a very simple program that can make projections and cash flows while automatically changing calculations with a single stroke of a button. MANY people use this in business but I guess you know this already?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)