AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

allergies & sinuses
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 9/15/2011 23:05 (#1964379 - in reply to #1963132)
Subject: RE: allergies & sinuses

King City, Mo
See if your dr will help you by giving you one of those packs where you take like 5 pills then 4 then 3 until your down to one then none. Flow-naise seems to help me when it gets really bad.

Last year it got bad, and i got sick of popping pills all summer long. I went to an allergyist. Once you have the test done and they know what your allergic to, you can get shots once a week there or at the local clinic/dr office in your arm to build your amunnity up. I use to start taking pills from april to frost. Started about a year ago and this spring i only took a pill for prevention when i went to bale hay.

I had some trouble when ragweed got into full swing and had to go to the allergist cuz the general doc wasn't much help, and got a pack of pills, a flow-naise spray, i like the virtra mist better but inswon't pay for it unless you use flow naise first and can convience the dr it sucks.

This has been some of the best money i have spent in a long time. I feel so much better and see people at the clinic going in with allergies and miserable but won't take the time to get the shots and i'm like i can see the light at the end of the tunnell and now know what it feels like to go from doing something that use to bother me, to not being bothered and its a great feeling.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)