AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

30 years in space. Just what have we gained?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 7/9/2011 08:38 (#1855030 - in reply to #1854985)
Subject: RE: 30 years in space. Just what have we gained?

just a tish NE of central ND
I'm not going searching for hard facts but.......... Space seems to be the final frontier .I believe that our fiberglass insulations and Styrofoam was a development for the space program that benefits us all. its the same for out heat resistant materials .....I would think electronics implemented in the space program were a huge impact on the world. Oh....... how about convince foods in little boxes(TANG) LOL! And also a pressurized ball point pen that would write in anti gravity atmosphere. Lots of satellites put into use because of space programs.( I SURE like my GPS system....... And military is involved with space>( I SURE LIKE OUR FREEDOM too) Lots of answered questions about the moon and ( proved that there is NO CHEESE ON THE MOON?) its composition. Lenses were further developed through the space program and so were medical use metals and plastics and glass as well as our material for clothing and I think Velcro was made available because of space .I think the space program has more influence on us that we will ever know out here in the public because we take so much for granted.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)